Welcome to MyPureSupport!
I don't have a configuration handy from an EN2092. I have one from a 2092. Here are some things to check
1. Validate that the vSwitch is created and has an active physical NIC added that is up and connected.
2. If you are doing VLANing verify that your port groups are created. If just a single VMnetwork then validate your VMs are on that network.
3. In the ESXi remote console or the ESXi shell make sure you have a NIC selected that is up and online.
4. In the ESXi remote console or the ESXi shell make sure you have an IP/subnet mask/gateway defined.
From the EN2092
1. Validate that your internal switch ports are either set to VLAN '1' or if doing VLANing add all of the appropriate VLANs and create a trunk port.
2. IF you are doing port groups within your VMware vSwitch make sure the switchport has 'VLAN Tagging' enabled.
3. On your EXT ports make sure your VLANs are defined and the interface is defined as a trunk port and 'VLAN Tagging is enabled.
I hope this helps.
Please send a copy of your current config if you like as well.