We had a problem with our FSM node some weeks ago and we had to replace motherboard + HDD drive + SSD drives. The IBM tech guy told us to reinstall FSM from scratch using FSM Base Media, so we did it.
Big suprise that the base media recovery procedures seems to not work for us. After installing the base media and choosing the "recovery partition" on reboot I dont see any wizard at all!
What exactly I did:
1) Created RAID 1 mirror using both SSD drives
2) Configured RAID drives as Primary Boot and the HDD as Alternate Boot
3) Downloaded FSM 1.3.2 base medias (00FH546GMAR.ISO and 00FH547GMAR.ISO) and burn them onto dual layer DVDs
4) Boot from an external DVD player with external power supply
5) Choose option 2 "Recover the management node" and then 2 again "Recover complete system"
5) Gone thru all DVDs copy process
6) Pressed F12 after reboot and choose "Recovery Partition"
7) Gone thru all recovery process, even the 1 to 8 "Checking pre-conditions" steps
And then the node reboots again! No wizards were loaded/started to reconfigure the FSM.
All these steps are detailed in the document "How To Recover / Reload the FSM using the Recovery DVD v1.3".
I also tryed to reinstall using 1.3.1 Base Medias (00FH623GMAR.ISO, 00FH624GMAR.ISO and 00FH625GMAR.ISO) but I had no luck.
There are a way to manually run the setup wizard? Or did I miss something?
Any help will be fully appreciated.