TRY GALILEO PERFORMANCE EXPLORER!
« on: June 10, 2014, 03:18:53 PM »
At Advanced Technology Services Group
we have developed a performance monitoring and metrics trending tool to show historical performance statistics from core systems in your enterprise infrastructure landscape called Galileo Performance Explorer
At the link below are good business cases for the tool and I suggest everyone take a look and also sign up for a free trial and give it a test run! http://galileosuite.com/case-studies.php"IBM PureSystems users can gain greater insights into server and storage assets by leveraging Galileo performance monitoring customized and certified for the integrated PureFlex infrastructure.
This unique Galileo solution runs as a virtual appliance in an affordable "private cloud" structure. This secure intranet environment maintains in-house control over data while delivering Galileo's deeper server and storage insights into actual system performance that can help you:
- Empower better capacity planning and IT budgeting
- Exploit virtualization technology more efficiently, for optimum benefit
- Avoid disruption of business-critical applications, due to system overload
- Minimize underutilization of hardware, as well as unnecessary purchases
The Galileo solution for PureFlex systems supports:
- CentOS (Community ENTerprise Operating System)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server