I'm on a production site I need help with this config if possible.
we're on the integration of PureFlex solution with Dell Force10 networking edge ( Standard NetDBS syntax very close to Cisco IOS) and iSCSI storage .
the need is to make an uplink ports with both EXT1 2 of EN4093 to Dell ( F10 S4810P ) switches, to prevent any cares loop and take advantage of the two links we need to configure either static or LACP trunk active .
F10 switche ports are configured as follows :
* Both static port trunk (no LACP )
* The trunk is tagged VLAN desired ( eg 100 or 101 )
I tried several config at the switch EN40993
untgged internal ports on the VLAN iSCSI port of these patent vSwitches not tagged
* External ports on the iSCSI VLAN tagged
* External ports are on the static trunk 1 , trunk 1 enabled
* Activation of LACP on the trunk 1 or ports that belong to it is denied, the specifi error message that it is not possible to acitiver LACP on a static trunk
we test the communication with this config, but it does not ping .
we tried to go directly to LACP on both sides , it does not communicate .
thanks for help