If any of you VMware admins haven't seen this check it out. As long as you have the FSM licensed than I am told you would get this integration module free of charge!https://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/myportal/docdisplay?lndocid=migr-vmware
It can do the following:
- Overview of the host or cluster status including information summary and health messages of the managed entities
- Collects and analyzes system information to help diagnose system problems.
- Acquires and applies the latest UpdateXpress System Packs and individual firmware updates to your ESXi system.Provides non-disruptive system updates which automates the update process of the hosts in a cluster environment without any workload interruption. NOTE: I have seen more success using this tool than the FSM for node updates
- Monitoring and providing a summary of power usage, thermal history, and fan speed and a trend chart of the managed host. Enable or disabled the Power Metric function on a host and set the power capping for a power-capping capable host to limit the server power usage. Support power throttling and provide notification if the server power usage exceeds the specific value.
- Manage the current system settings on the host including IMM, uEFI, and boot order settings for the host.
- Monitoring the server hardware status and automatically evacuating virtual machines in response to predictive failure alerts to protect your workloads.